Local Housing Allowance

What do I need to do?

What do I need to do?

At the moment you do not need to do anything. If you are already getting Housing Benefit this will not affect you unless you are a private tenant and you

  • move;

  • have a break of at least a week, in your Housing Benefit; or

  • make a new claim on or after 7th April 2008.