We provide a comprehensive homeless service (in accordance with Section VII of part 6 of the Housing Act 1996, incorporating the Homelessness Act 2002 and Homelessness Reduction Act 2017) and we've contracted Midland Heart to provide this service on our behalf.
The Midland Heart Housing Options Team provide advice on:
- finding accommodation in the private rented sector;
- applying to go onto the Housing Register;
- housing advice and
- claiming Housing Benefit
They are based at 50 High Street South, Rushden, NN10 0QX and can be contacted on 0345 600 5050
If you or someone you know requires assistance, please complete our online referral form and one of the Housing Options team will be in contact.
A number of fact sheets are avaliable which provide initial advice on a range of issues:
- Applying for housing and FAQs
- Advice on applying for temporary accomodation
- Advice for 16 and 17 year olds
- Advice for care leavers
- Advice for those under threat of/ suffering from domestic violence
- Advice for those leaving hospital
- Advice for those leaving the Armed Forces
- Support agencies for those with mental health issues
- Estate and Letting agents
- Reasonably priced second hand furniture
- Generic support agencies
You can also contact our Housing Services team using the contact details on the right of this page.