Home Energy Conservation Act (HECA Reports)
The Home Energy Conservation Act 1995 (HECA) recognises that local authorities are well placed to assess the needs of the area and residents, and to use this position to drive change to improve energy efficiency of all residential accommodation within the local authority area.
The Act requires councils to publish an energy efficiency report identifying how the council intends to promote change and submit this plan to the Department of Energy and Climate Change and publish it on their website.
East Northamptonshire Council’s HECA report for 2017-2019 is now available to download.
- Information for Private Sector Tenants and Landlords
- Deposit Protection and Redress Schemes
- Energy Efficiency and Energy Performance Certifcates
- Retaliatory Evictions by Landlords
- At the end of the tenancy
- Home Energy Conservation Act (HECA Reports) (you are here)