Our waste collections are running as normal
Our collections, including clinical waste, are running as normal.
Household Recycling Centres
Household Waste Recycling Centres have now reopened, for more information, please visit Northamptonshire County Council’s website.
Disposal of personal waste during the Coronavirus Pandemic
If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), personal waste such as used tissues and disposable cleaning cloths must be stored securely within disposable rubbish bags. These bags should be placed into another bag, tied securely and kept separate from other waste. This must be put aside for at least 72 hours before being put in your usual external household waste bin.
Other household waste can be disposed of as normal.
Coronavirus & waste collections - FAQs
- Coronavirus updates for residents in East Northamptonshire
- Coronavirus updates for businesses in East Northamptonshire
- Coronavirus updates for community and volunteer groups in East Northamptonshire
- Be mindful of scams and fraud awareness
- Our waste collections are running as normal (you are here)