Coronavirus updates for businesses in East Northamptonshire
Central Licensing Administration Unit
After careful consideration, and following the latest advice on social distancing, the Central Licensing Administration Unit, based at ENC, has suspended ‘face-to-face’ service until further notice.
For any licensing queries, please do not present in person to our offices as you will not be seen by a licensing administrator. If you require any guidance about an application process, please email email@example.com.
Due to the face-to-face nature of new applications for private hire and hackney carriage driver applications, ENC have currently suspended any processing of these new applications and you should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The decision remains under review and updates around the Licensing Unit will be published as soon as possible.
Guidance for businesses
Friends Against Scams
Friends Against Scams aims to protect and prevent people from becoming victims of scams.
Business specific guidance for businesses looking to re-open following the COVID-19 pandemic:
High Street COVID-19 signage
- Coronavirus updates for residents in East Northamptonshire
- Coronavirus updates for businesses in East Northamptonshire (you are here)
- Coronavirus updates for community and volunteer groups in East Northamptonshire
- Be mindful of scams and fraud awareness
- Our waste collections are running as normal