We are committed to being open and transparent with our residents on the important things - who we are, what we do and how we spend your money.
Below you will find data that we have gathered following guidance from Central Government. The data is available through the websire unless otherwise stated.
Some data has not been included if it refers to specific individuals, as all the information that we publish must comply with the Data Protection Regulations.
You may re-use information listed below, under the Open Goverment Licence. Please refer to the licence conditions that relate to the re-use of this information.
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, it is recommended that public bodies make publicly available and maintain specific sets of data. The recommended categories are:
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What our priorities are and how we are doing
- How we make decisions
- Our policies and procedures
- Services provided by the council
- Staff and salaries
- Other lists and registers
Other information which may be useful
- Data Protection
- Privacy Notice this can also be accessed from the footer of every page on the website
- Freedom of information
- Equality and Diversity
The Transparency Code
This Code is issued to meet the Government’s desire to place more power into citizens’ hands to increase democratic accountability and make it easier for local people to contribute to the local decision making process and help shape public services. It requires the publication of the following information:
Transparency Code Information to be published quarterly (in April, July, October and January)
- Expenditure exceeding £500
- Government Procurement Card transactions
- Procurement information Contracts and Active Tenders
- Waste Contract (Contract ENV004 on Contracts Register)
Purchase orders can also be classed as contracts. The Contracts Register lists contracts for which there is signed documentation. Simple purchase orders for goods or services over £500 are listed in the Expenditure exceeding £500 document.
Transparency Code Information to be published annually (in April)