Coronavirus advice - Stay alert, help control the virus and save lives

For more information and the latest guidance on Covid-19

Online forms: Report changes to the councillors register of interests

This form has 4 pages

Please use this form to notify the Monitoring Officer of any additions/amendments to the councillors register of interests. 

The form may be completed by either the named councillor or the Town or Parish Clerk on their behalf. 

For further help or advice please contact the Monitoring Officer by; 


Telephone 01832 742210


The Monitoring Officer
East Northamptonshire Council
Cedar Drive
NN14 4LZ

When you go through the form, don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question. Use the 'Previous' button at the bottom of the page you are on.