You may qualify for the Test and Trace support payments

Have you been instructed by NHS Test and Trace to self-isolate because you have tested positive for Covid-19, or have been in close contact with someone who has Covid-19?

More info

Online forms: Request for self-build or custom build

This form has 10 pages

The Government is supporting private individuals or groups of people to commission the construction of their own homes.

The properties can be constructed by a builder, contractor or package company or physically built by the individual or group (with or without the help of sub-contractors).  This can be facilitated by the provision of “shovel-ready” modestly priced serviced building plots.

The Council is compiling a register of people who are interested in self- build, if you wish to be added to this register please use this electronic form to register your interest.

Please fill in the form as complete as possible, questions marked with "Required" are compulsory and you will not be able to continue until these are answered.   

At the end of the form you will get an acknowledgment and reference number. Please keep these for future reference.

When you go through the form, don't use your normal 'Back' button to return to an earlier question. Use the 'Previous' button at the bottom of the page you are on.