Coronavirus advice - Stay alert, help control the virus and save lives

For more information and the latest guidance on Covid-19

Online forms: Request for new / replacement waste containers

This form has 4 pages

Lost or damaged food waste container or bin?
Please use the online form to request a replacement. You can collect a green or silver food caddy from one of our sites at Thrapston, Rushden or Oundle.
Please note that; 
  • All containers remain the property of the Council and may not be removed from the property
  • Residents should keep their containers in a safe, clean and tidy condition
  • The Council will replace free of charge any bins that are lost or damaged during the normal waste collection operations, or normal wear and tear
  • The Council retain the right to charge for the replacement bins that are damaged or lost as a result of misuse
  • Residents will be responsible for any damages caused as a result of containers that are not safely stored