From 2pm on Tues 24 April all calls will be diverted to our out of hours service, due to a new phone system being installed. Your requests will be sent to us via email and we'll respond ASAP. Thanks.
Online forms: Request for new / replacement waste containers
This form has 3 pages
Lost or damaged food waste container or bin?
Please use the online form to request a replacement. You can collect a green or silver food caddy from one of our sites at Thrapston, Rushden or Oundle.
Please note that;
- All containers remain the property of the Council and may not be removed from the property
- Residents should keep their containers in a safe, clean and tidy condition
- The Council will replace free of charge any bins that are lost or damaged during the normal waste collection operations, or normal wear and tear
- The Council retain the right to charge for the replacement bins that are damaged or lost as a result of misuse
- Residents will be responsible for any damages caused as a result of containers that are not safely stored