Skip to content
You are here: Home | Entertainment and Alcohol Licensing | Other Business Permits & Registrations

Other Business Permits & Registrations

On-line applications may be made via GOV.UK for the following permits and registrations:

Food Premises Registration

Cooling Tower Notification 

For further advice and guidance please refer to your relevant area via the links below:

Corby Area

East Northamptonshire Area

Kettering Area

Wellingborough Area

Address: North Northamptonshire Council Central Licensing Administration Unit , Thrapston Offices, Cedar Drive, Thrapston NN14 4LZ

Telephone: 01832 742102