You are here: Home | Entertainment and alcohol licensing

Entertainment and alcohol licensing

The sale and supply of alcohol, the provision of entertainment and the provision of late night refreshment are all regulated by a single scheme under the Licensing Act 2003. Applications for new licences and updates or changes to existing licences must all be made in accordance with the provisions of this scheme.

Please use the links below to guide you through the licences and notifications required for carrying out activities under the Act and to access our application processes.

We do not offer a walk in service for licensing. Please do not present in person to our council offices unless we have sent you an appointment as you will not be seen by a licensing administrator.

Important Notices:

New temporary alcohol licensing provisions


Address: North Northamptonshire Council Central Licensing Administration Unit , Thrapston Offices, Cedar Drive, Thrapston NN14 4LZ

Telephone: 01832 742102