Skip to content

We provide the licensing service for businesses, societies, clubs and individuals based in the Corby, East Northamptonshire, Kettering and Wellingborough areas.

Enquires should be emailed to Please do not attend the council offices without having been offered an appointment. Attendance is strictly by appointment only.

Office opening hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.

Make a payment

We're moving

Many of our licensing services have now moved to our new website.