The Community Facilities Fund (CFF) has been established to support and develop community facilities within East Northamptonshire. The maximum grant available under this scheme is £50,000 and there must be at least a minimum of 25% of match funding to be eligible to apply.
What can the fund be used for?
This fund is for capital work only, such as building and construction costs; refurbishment works; large items of equipment etc. The following are examples of what we can fund:
- Environmental improvements such as new planting schemes in pocket parks
- Community centre and village hall improvements
- Sports club improvements; museum display upgrades; art installations
- Play equipment and improvements to public open spaces
- Footpaths and cycle ways connecting to the East Northamptonshire Greenway
The Council's Policy and Resources committee approved the awards listed in these tables for round one (2013/14), round two (2014/15), round three (2015/16), round four (2016/17) and round five (2017/18) of the CFF.
See our CFF gallery for photographs of previous successful groups.
How to apply for the fund
The CFF grant scheme is currently closed to applications.