The Community Facilities Fund is open to applications from any constituted community group / organisation and Town or Parish Council in East Northamptonshire to apply for the use on community facilities within the district of East Northamptonshire.
The council is committed to supporting as many community projects as possible and this round will be managed slightly differently to previous rounds. For round seven community groups will be able to apply for up to £10,000 with no requirement for match funding.
Please see the CFF Round 7 Process flowchart.
What can the fund be used for?
This fund is for capital work only, such as building and construction costs; refurbishment works; large items of equipment etc. The following are examples of what we can fund:
- Environmental improvements
- Community centres / village halls
- Sports clubs
- Play equipment for parks and open spaces
- Footpaths and cycle ways connecting to East Northamptonshire Greenway
- Carparks where they are part of a larger scheme to promote health and wellbeing
- Schools / libraries / churches where they can show it is for the benefit of the whole community
How to apply for the fund
Please note the current round of applications is now closed.
Previous rounds of the CFF
The Council's Policy and Resources committee approved the awards listed in these tables for round one (2013/14), round two (2014/15), round three (2015/16), round four (2016/17), round five (2017/18), round six (2018/19) and round seven (2019/2020) of the CFF.
See our CFF gallery for photographs of previous successful groups.