A to Z
Householders are given two wheeled bins: a green lidded one for their recyclables and a grey lidded one for rubbish that cannot be recycled. All households will also be given two caddies for their food waste - a smaller one for the kitchen and a larger outdoor caddy for collection.
For more information please visit our refuse and recycling scheme pages.
- Why do waste and recycling collections start from 7am?
- Can I put fruit juice cartons in my green lidded recycling bin?
- Can I put shredded paper in my green lidded bin for recycling?
- What should I do if I have too many recyclables for my green lidded wheeled bin?
- Can I have unwanted furniture or large appliances collected?
- Assisted collections
- Bank Holiday collections
- Collection of bulky items
- Food waste collection
- Household clinical waste collection
- Recycling collection - green lidded bin
- Refuse collection - grey lidded bin
- The refuse and recycling scheme - frequently asked questions
- What happens to everything that's collected?