East Northamptonshire Council
Visit www.oundle.info/womens-tour for information on The Women's Tour

A to Z of services:

Website maintenance between 5pm and 9pm on Thursday 24 April

Due to essential maintenance all our online services, including this website, will be unavailable between 5pm and 9pm on Thursday 24 April. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience.

Licence - Pavement cafe

A licence is required to use a portion of a public street, road or place for the sale of food and drink and for the placing of tables, chairs and other furniture outside a restaurant or cafe for patrons to use whilst consuming food and drink.

Northampton County Council
Highways Regulations Department
County Hall

Telephone : 01604 654372

Email: regulations@northamptonshire.gov.uk



Telephone: 01832 742000

Find key contacts.

How do you rate this page?