Community Development team
Working across the district, we support town and parish councils and community plan groups with the development of their community led plans. Our Community Plan resource kit has been designed to help communities with the process and we can offer support with this.
We can help support community plan groups with consultation activities, identify and prioritise what issues they want to take forward, develop their action plan and introduce partnership working to bring about the actions.
The Community Plan resource kit and further information on community led plans can be found on our Community Plan page.
Download our Community Development Strategy 2012-2015
For more information, email email@example.com or call 01832 742244.
Pages in ‘Community development’
- 1. You are here: Community Development team
- 2. Community plans
- 3. Section 1: Developing a Community Plan - the process
- 4. Section 2: Links to parish/community plans, advice websites and contact details of key organisations
- 5. Section 3: Consultation methods
- 6. Section 4: Sample questionnaires
- 7. Section 5: Guide to key planning and related documents
- 8. Section 6: Community Plan themes and creating interest in your event
- 9. Section 7: Building a brand and creating professional looking publicity material
- 10. Section 8: Budget and external funding
- 11. Section 9: Project planning, action planning and SMART objectives
- 12. Section 10: Safety information