Press and media
Press and media
The Communications team is responsible for issuing press releases which communicate new strategies, stories and major projects.
If you are a member of the press and wish to contact the council with an enquiry you should contact Communications first:
Phone: 01832 742217/ 742202
Follow us on twitter @ENCouncil
Check out our twitter policy
All the latest press releases are available on our homepage and older press releases can be found in our news archive. To receive our press releases, email us at email@example.com
We also produce a fortnightly newspaper called Nene Valley News.
How the team can help?
- press enquiries
- organising interviews with councillors or staff
- clarifying what services the council is responsible for
- supplying the council's logo for websites or publication
- supplying photos of the local area
Can I attend the council's meetings?
Anyone can attend council meetings. Visit our meetings and agendas page to find out dates, venues and agendas for all our meetings.
How do I make a Freedom of Information request?
Visit the Freedom of Information page.
Who should I contact for press enquiries about issues that the district council is not responsible for?
Contact details for other communications teams in Northamptonshire
- Northamptonshire County Council 0300 126 1000
- Northamptonshire Police 101
- Northamptonshire NHS 01604 651100
- Borough Council of Wellingborough 01933 229777
- Corby Borough Council 01536 464000
- Daventry District Council 01327 871100
- Kettering Borough Council 01536 410333
- Northampton Borough Council 0300 330 7000
- Town and parish councils
How do I find out about councillors and elections?
Visit our Council and democracy page.