Customer feedback - comment, compliment or complaint
What if there is a problem
East Northamptonshire Council aims to provide good quality services. We try very hard to make sure everyone is treated fairly. But even in the best run organisations things sometimes go wrong.
We always try to solve any problems as quickly as possible. But we like to stop problems happening in the first place if we can. You can help us to do this by telling us of any complaint you have. This will give us a chance to stop similar problems happening again. You can also make suggestions about how we can improve our services.
Our leaflet Customer Feedback (PDF) explains how to complain if we, or someone acting for us, have:
- Not treated you fairly or politely
- Not done something we should have done
- Done something badly
We will treat all customers fairly and will investigate any complaints about our services. You may also have a statutory right of appeal and access to mediation services for certain types of complaint, such as planning and benefit decisions.
East Northamptonshire Council are committed to providing:
- Excellent services, giving the best value for money
- Responsive services based on what people want and expect
- Accessible services available equally to everyone, regardless of their age, gender, ethnic origin or disability
- Efficient services, which achieve required standards using the council's resources in the most effective way possible
- Appropriate services, applying government policies and codes of practice in a sensitive way to meet individual needs and circumstances