The Community Facilities Fund (CFF) has been established to support and develop community facilities within East Northamptonshire. The maximum grant available under this scheme is £50,000 and there must be at least a minimum of 25% of match funding to be eligible to apply.
What can the fund be used for?
This fund is for capital work only, such as building and construction costs; refurbishment works; large items of equipment etc. The following are examples of what we can fund:
- Environmental improvements such as new planting schemes in pocket parks
- Community centre and village hall improvements
- Sports club improvements; museum display upgrades; art installations
- Play equipment and improvements to public open spaces
- Footpaths and cycle ways connecting to the East Northamptonshire Greenway
See our CFF gallery for photographs of previous successful groups.
How to apply for the fund
The CFF grant scheme is now open to applications. It is a two stage process. All community groups and constituted bodies in East Northamptonshire are invited to submit an eligibility stage application. If successful and seeking over £5,000 they will be invited to submit a second stage application. Please read the terms and conditions of the scheme before completing the eligibility stage application form. All applications must be submitted to email@example.com by the closing date of Friday 1 September 2017 at 5pm. For more information please read the CFF process guide and if you have any questions contact Lucy Hawes on 01832 742268 or on the email above.